Okay, so this is my first time blogging. Yay me! And I actually never thought I would get a blog. But Janessa James said that this was one of her requests, and she is one of my best friends, so I gave in. :)
The reason she gave me requests is because: she and her family moved to Vienna, Virgina today. I know that she'll have a blast, and have all those boys bowing down to her in no time. ;)
I'll miss you a ton, Janess. And those thirty minutes your dad gave us was not enough time. AT ALL.
I found out that I am now going to EFY this summer with Lizzie Haws! I'm so excited! And Janessa still gets to go with Maddy Harward (one of our best friends who moved to Texas after 5th grade) so everyone wins!
Well, I suppose I'll get the hang of this soon. :)
Love lots,
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment