So. I'm sitting in class... Gasp! I know. I'm a horrid person. But not really. I'm in STUDY SKILLS. The dumbest class on the planet. All I do is homework (which is good if you forget to study for a test) and play games on the internet. Blah. Oh... and blog. Sorta. I'm not that great.
That is basically my class. And now I have... Bio. And we are learning about DNA. I don't even understand the cells. How am I supposed to understand the rest of this junk?!? Gah...
English is super easy! It's my second favorite class on an A day. Having Logan McCallister sitting behind makes it that way. :) We are reading 'My name is Asher Lev' right now. It is .... okay. Except for the REALLY AWKWARD part. My advice? Don't read it.

Then comes yearbook! Speaking of which... I had a 6 AM meeting for that this morning. Only 5 people from this year are coming back!! And that is including the editors. Plus, we are getting a new advisor (which I'm not happy about. But she is nice.) so she has to learn too. Gah. But I have to come up with a theme for next year in two weeks! Way stoked. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment