After basically the worst summer in existence, I am finally ready to start writing again.
If you really want to know what me and my family have gone through, you can ask. I don't really want to write it all down.
That would take FOREVER.
Anyways.
Yesterday was my first day of school.
Snow College.
I am so tired. But so excited.
I am absolutely in LOVE with this school.
Everything from the people, food, getting paid to come here, all the cute RMs, professors, Harry Potter bookcases in the library.
The list is never ending.
And it's only lunch time on my second day.
Even homework isn't that bad. I feel kinda impowered.
Plus, the SB President knows my name.
This school is so personal.
I love walking to class and getting my homework done before five pm.
Because then I get to play and watch movies and hang out with friends at night.
I even love our little Walmart that isn't open 24/7.
We painted a giant S in the intersection last week. It is so beautiful. I'm so proud of all our hard work.
It took us from 8:30 pm to 1 am.
I also love that I'm so close to home that my dad can drive up and fix my car. And when I'm having computer trouble or need a ride, I always have a friend to depend on.
Something is always going on on campus. I don't think I will ever be bored here. Free food, night games, random dance parties at ten to ten.
Love from the little freshie.
More fun to come.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment