Sunday, May 5, 2013

Catch up post (for those who need to be caught up in my life)

I am an Ambassador at Snow College.
Here is how I found out:
There I am, eating breakfast. Not even seven AM yet, and I hear a knock at the door. I go to answer it, and there stands a slightly beautiful man.
"Hi! I'm Ammon."
"Hi...!" *super confused*
Hands me a bag and envolope.
"I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming an ambassador at Snow College!"
That's when I realized that his jacket had the Snow logo on it.
Then I kinda flipped out.
I have been so blessed to already have so many incredible experiences on my long journey towards college.
I couldn't be happier. :)
                                                We took first place at State Championships.


                               American Fork High School Open Guard presents "The Giving Tree."

Le Seniors. I feel like these girls are some of my best friends. :) Namely Jessie and Gretchen. They are so different but I think that's what I love about them.


Captains 12-13. Each of these girls has a special place in my heart, but I think who had the best influence on me has to be Brielle (she is sitting next to me). We have become such close friends and I just love her spirit.


Oh. And Taylie. Can't forget about her. :) She has been my friend since my very first season. Oh the memories. Froot Loops especially.

I also want to take a moment to thank my wonderful instructors: Tiffany, Nicki and Jess. For this season. But for the other years, I have to add Cory and Bailey. I love all these people :) My life... I don't know where I would be without any of their influence.

Me and Tiff
Nicki, Jess, Tiff, Ali
Cory and Ali. I know he said no facebook, but the blog is ok, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment