March was an utter blur.
I honestly have no idea where it went.
But here I am. Barely holding on to the end of April.
Prom was amazing. :)
No matter how in shock I was when I got asked, or how long I was confused afterwards, and how hard I cried myself to sleep for days, I survived.
I got asked by one of my best friends, Logan McAllister.
I seriously love this kid.
He is such a gentleman and funny on top of that. Plus, he is extremely smart. And he is starting his papers soon. :)
I know what you might be thinking. Why didn't the BF ask her? I talked about it for hours with him, and I'm still slightly confused. But, what's done is done. No use griping about it. I had a blast, and that's all that matters.
Hawt, right? (I'm really not that tall... Take of the heels and I lose four inches.)
This was a pretty good looking group.
:)
Little awkward at times... but you know.
We are band kids.
Minus Alesa and her really nice, attractive cousin who took her prom (Jason). Sweet, right? *aww*
Day date at ... the zoo! We had so much fun. :) I love acting like a little kid.
You can totally tell the couples... it's quite comical really.
Le globe. Best, and wettest, thing ever invented for the zoo.
Surprisingly, it wasn't too cold, which was really nice, since I decided to rebel and wear shorts.
Overall, prom was a fantastic experience.
Fun fact: Ever since sophomore year, I dreamt (<-- that word is British, I just discovered) that Logan would ask me to Senior Prom. Funny how that worked out.




No comments:
Post a Comment