Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Madness.

No, not basketball.
Just my life.

I just finished updating my checkbook. Stressful. But now, I feel so relieved.
A whole $230.50!
But two checks haven't been cashed yet.
So really, $62.70.

Which isn't much when you are going to regions next week.

I'm so excited!

Plus, I get to room with three of my best friends.

One of these friends rode home with me on the way back from a competition last night.
I think that was one of the best bus rides I've ever had.
We talked about everything from love, to missions, to patriarchal blessing, to just growing up.
Plus, we cuddled (as much as you can on a bus seat) and ate Froot Loops.
I think she actually made my brain spin a little less faster than normal.
I might actually be able to function at guard for the rest of the week.

Maybe I can get that STUPID 45 toss.

On another note...

I'm so pleased that it is finally raining instead of snowing.

Maybe this month is finally going to be the silver lining.
I've been waiting all year for this.

1 comment: