Monday, August 4, 2014

Sum. Mah.

One week of summer left.
And what have I done?
Oh nothing much, except I got an A in anatomy.

WAIT WHAT.

Yes, that's right. Also got invited to be a TA. What up world.
Now I just have to worry about getting my scholarship back... That's the only thing that is bothering me. I've worked so hard to get it back so I really hope they see that.

"Try a little harder to be a little better." -President Hinckley
I came across this quote and instantly fell in love with it. It really is so true. I shared this as a thought at FHE and I had multiple people thank me for it. It's so true though. All it takes to be a little better is a little bit of hard work.

I got my wisdom teeth out. Wasn't loopy, no dry sockets, no swelling. Basically perfect. Go team me.

Also, I might have boy stories coming up. Not might. Probably. Like, 99.9%. Just wait till school starts again. Eek I'm excited. :)

This next year will be a whole new world.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment