Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sophomore Already?

Well folks. It's past midterms and I've survived this far.
17 credits.
2 part time jobs.
1 cool ambassador.
1 boyfriend.

To say I'm busy is an understatement.

Classes are going well. Chemistry is SUCKISH. My professor is brand spanking new. I hate being a guinea pig. Anyways. He can't figure out how to test our class without everyone failing. So with the first test, we got to retake it. 83%. Sweet. Second test. He ends up throwing out the first try and then the second one was open everything, even professor. 97%. I'm seriously okay with this. Those retakes are the only reason I'm not totally failing. Because that would suck. The homework blows though. I really should go into his office and ask what my grade is, because like every other awful teacher, he doesn't use canvas. Boooo.

I have to get an A in chem this semester and an A in physiology next semester. I want to get into hygiene school so badly. I seriously don't know what I'll do if I don't make it...

I've decided I want to attend Dixie State University this upcoming year. I am planning on trying out for the ambassador team down there and I think I'll have a pretty good chance. They don't have any transfer ambassadors, and what better transfer than a girl from a college that you have to transfer from?? I'm golden. I'm not freaking out too badly about making the team.

Hygiene school. Gah. The thought of it makes me want to cry from sadness to freaking out to pure joy. Talk about an emotional roller coaster.

I only have to take 15 credits next semester and I am beyond thrilled. #easyschedule

Hey. Guess what? I found this kid who actually likes hanging out with me. It's really nice actually and I totally adore him. It's fine. I bought him pizza today so basically I'm awesome and one in a million and I really should get paid because I'm the best girlfriend in the entire world.
Yes, I'm cocky and no, I don't really care.

I went back to blonde.
My roommates are AMAZING.
I'm addicted to Pinterest.
Black nail polish is a must.
I have over 5 Marvel sweatshirts.
NERD.
I have so many cute missionary friends. It just makes me want to cry.
Also have lots of married friends. Only a few are cute. Others make me want to hurl. JK. But really.
Oh, I have some pregnant married friends. No. Just. No. YOU ARE 19. NOT NORMAL OR OKAY BY ANY MEANS. I'M FREAKING OUT.

Don't worry. I'm totally sane and everything is fine.
Heh heh...

Everyday is a jolly holiday with me.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment