After months of strife and grief and tears, my silver lining has finally appeared.
I got a 92% on my physiology test.
I got a calling, Relief Society Activity Chairman.
I got a job, office admin for Century 21 Prestige Realty.
I am so blessed.
I don't know if it was bearing my testimony, speaking up in class, or applying for the lowliest job I could find, but after I did all those things, I got what I've been wishing and praying for. I'm so grateful that I had these trials to help me grow. I've seen myself change so much. I feel like I've needed this. Maybe it will make me stronger- a stronger friend, sister, wife, mother. I can't wait to see what this life brings me,
Also, General Conference was the best. I had a question and it was addressed in the first talk! And then, and then, and then so Elder Renlund was supposed to come speak to SUU's YSA ward when he was in the Seventy but then he got made an apostle but HE STILL CAME. His wife gave a talk and then he spoke and it was all about doubt and faith and how they differ. It was so good. And I got to shake their hands. At first I didn't want to stand in line but Truman did but then all I could think about was that Tru would shake their hands and rub it in my face in front of our kids. So I stood in line and shook their hands and it was too cool.
Now I just have to have the self control to not spend my whole paycheck buying new shoes. I've gotta remember, I'm paying for school now. Also, a wedding next summer. Probably. Hopefully. A wedding would be so nice. Especially to Truman. I love him. He's my favorite and he makes me happier than I've ever been. He really understands me and cares for me. He supports me in everything I do. I couldn't ask for a better guy.
yay for love and life and everything. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment