I laugh at the difference between my sister and I. I get to move down to Cedar next weekend and I'm seriously counting down to the second. My sister, however, is not excited for school at all. I love college, guys. Seriously. Going to college is the best choice for your future and social life. I've learned so much, both about myself and the world around me. I think I've learned more in the past two years of college than middle and high school combined. Go to college, especially Snow College #beabadger. Other places are good too but Snow is the best. I'm a bit biased but that might change after a semester at SUU. Who knows? :)
I've spent the day packing and going through boxes, just getting ready for the move. I've accumulated so much stuff, I can't even believe it. I still have stuff packed away since I've not been home since my family has moved five trillion times. Really just five but still. Too much moving. And I wasn't even there for most of them!
I went to the bookstore with my handsome boyf(riend) last weekend, because we're cool and we go to bookstores and pet stores and stuff like that. Anyways, I found a book to read there titled "Beauty" by Lauren Conrad. Guys, I found my new idol. I love everything about her. I've placed some of her techniques into my everyday routine and have seen quite the positive change. I'm really pleased. I feel more... grownup? Is that a thing? I mean, I'm twenty. Shouldn't I try to act/be an adult some days? That would be cool... I suppose. Growing up is SCARY. Living by yourself is SCARY. Paying for school is SCARY. I guess that's why scholarships are a thing, to help kid-adults get by.
Now if my magical powers would just show up... that would solve so many problems.
I love you Alison Brown!! And yes, don't we all just wish we could go to Hogwarts and have magical powers?
ReplyDelete